Saturday 23 April 2011

All my Adventure Game Reviews so far on PC Game Reviews and News

Since I've reviewed more adventure games on this blog than any other type of game, I thought I'd remind you about all the adventure game reviews I've written here so far.  Because adventure game reviews are what we're about here at PC game reviews and news, and if we mentioned adventure game reviews enough, people who are searching the web for adventure game reviews will hopefully be more likely to find us, and that's good because as you can see, we've done some adventure game reviews.  I also wonder why I'm often referring to myself in the plural sense, but we don't know the answer to that.

Enough!  Just show us the adventure game reviews already!


(I know... this was shameless and quite pathetic really... :-D)


PC Game Reviews and News

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/CaptaindsPcGamingBlog/~3/qeviPNSNitk/all-my-adventure-game-reviews-so-far-on.html

mac movie app ipad android

No comments:

Post a Comment